The HR technology space has been consolidating heavily over the past few years while investment is pouring into this space like never before amid the pandemic and upheaval of the workforce. Funding in the sector totaled nearly $7.5 billion at the end of 2021 – more than the totals for 2019 and 2020 combined.
I’m joined today by my friend and WorkTango Chief Engagement Officer & Co-Founder, Rob Catalano.
Questions For Rob Include:
- Why partner with Kazoo? Before we get into the functionalities, what was the brand fit?
- Short term: Kazoo and WorkTango will initially operate their platforms individually as they work to fully integrate both the teams and the solutions. You will join Kazoo’s executive team as Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer. Tell me about the transition period and what it will; mean for your customers in the short term.
- Longer-term: Through this acquisition, Kazoo will expand its capabilities with WorkTango’s comprehensive employee listening solution that gathers employee feedback via configurable templates, intelligently analyzes the data in automated dashboards, and recommends next steps for people leaders based on those insights. Additionally, Kazoo will leverage WorkTango’s expertise in data, analytics, and AI across the platform to unlock a more complete understanding of an employee’s day-to-day experience. Tell me about the new combined functionality you’ll now offer to customers.
- Any advice for others thinking of starting an HR tech business?
- Predictions for the HR tech space over the next couple of years? consolidation of many hr tech platforms?
As the HR tech space continues to grow, Kazoo’s acquisition will create better technology experiences for both HR leaders and employees, and provide the only solution in the market with employee engagement, recognition and performance management capabilities in a single platform.
Through this acquisition, Kazoo will expand its capabilities with WorkTango’s comprehensive employee listening solution.
For more details, you can find the full press release linked here.
Related HRchat Content