Larysa loves helping people grow in their professions and use their talents to the fullest. At Breaking Barriers, she helps women remove barriers to entering the jobs they like. She also offers training, consulting, and coaching for small – and medium-sized businesses in diversity, inclusion, leadership development and creating a sense of belonging at organizations.
Questions For Larysa Include:
- Tell us about the mission of Times Change Women’s Employment Service
- Why should businesses care about diversity and inclusion?
- Why is your program free for small and medium-sized organizations? What rationale is behind this decision?
- Research shows that anti-bias training is not always efficient. What is the solution?
- How can we learn more about you and Times Change Women’s Employment Service?
More About Larysa Grant
Prior to this Larysa was a mentoring coach with The Neighbourhood Organization in Toronto. Her responsibilities include matching job seekers with professional mentors; and coaching them in the journey of achieving professional goals.
Larysa worked as a recruiter for the CDI Corporation, a professional services firm that places qualified information technology professionals with government, banking and transit agencies.
She has also served as a director of the board for the United Nations Association in Canada and was a board member at the North York Women’s Centre.