My guests in HRchat episode 533 are David Cartlidge, Managing Director, and Jamie Keeling, Sales Director at My Staff Shop, a company specializing in creating tailored employee benefits and rewards & recognition via their Platform.
My Staff Shop provides employees with exclusive deals and discounts, free financial advice, and saving tips to suit every situation. David, Jamie, and the team pride themselves on their friendly and collaborative way of working, putting the interest of clients at the heart of everything they do.
Questions For David and Jamie Include:
- What style of leadership is working for this newly formed EOT?
- Why is failing so important? Is failing more powerful than succeeding?
- You claim that employees using My Staff shop can save over 1000 pounds/USD 1200 each year. Tell us more.
- You’re launching the My HR Headaches Podcast very soon. Tell our listeners why you’re launching it and what they can learn from tuning in.
- Jamie, you recently presented at DisruptHR Norwich. Why did you decide to get involved? What’s the fit?
More About My Staff Shop
My Staff Shop is one of the UK’s largest employee benefit providers. Based in the West Midlands, My Staff Shop operates nationwide, providing employees with exclusive deals and discounts, free financial advice and saving tips to suit every situation. Learn more: mystaffshop.com
My Staff Shop’s Jamie Keeling spoke at the DisruptHR Norwich summit on January 11. Check out his talk: