In HRchat episode 536, I talk with Andrew Graft, Vice President of Corporate Marketing at Access Perks, a company committed to making the workplace a better place through its network of exclusive discounts from over 1 million of the world’s best brands.
Andrew’s responsibilities include overseeing the company’s B2B, B2C, and loyalty marketing efforts, growing company revenue and generating new business leads, driving product sales and web traffic, and providing marketing support services to client companies.
Questions For Andrew Include:
- How can an employee discount network improve recruiting, retention and morale?
- You lead a team of graphic designers and marketing managers to execute an extensive campaign calendar of electronic, print and tradeshow marketing initiatives. What do you believe are some of the key characteristics of effective leaders?
- For those who may not be as familiar, what exactly is an employee discount program?
- What should an employer look for if they’re considering such a program for their own employees?
- What problems do employee discount programs try to solve for employers?
- Let’s talk about the brands your team works with. Who are some of the discount providers in your program?
- How much can employees save using your program? Do you have any examples or stories you can share?
- How can listeners connect with you and learn more about Access Perks?
About Access Perks and Access Development
Access Perks – America’s largest employee discount network – helps employers boost the value of their benefits by stretching employee paychecks on the purchases they make every day – from restaurants and retailers to entertainment and travel providers. Through its direct relationships with over 1 million local businesses and national brands, no other employee discount program delivers more savings in more communities throughout America.
For over 30 years, its parent organization Access Development has provided high-value, high-impact engagement and loyalty programs for organizations, employer groups, businesses and associations worldwide. The company is an award-winning employer and has been recognized nationally for its commitment to healthy, happy workplaces.
To download the ebook referenced in this episode, click here (accessperks.com/ebook). To learn more about Access Perks or Access Development, visit them online at accessperks.com and accessdevelopment.com.